Wednesday 23 January 2013

Iconemesis Phone Case Review

Hey guys.

I know I haven't posted since before christmas but I have been crazy busy with exams - which finished on Monday :)

Anyway, I am going to try and get back into a regular posting schedule but it will probably only be once a week as I need to focus on school this year. 


Today I have a mini haul / review for you.


I recently purchased the Fifi Lapin 'Cupcake' case from Iconemesis.



Right, can we just admire the beauty of this case? How fricking adorable can a phone case get -- A bunny and a pink cupcake with a cherry on top :) 


The colouring is a bit off in the photo - it is a beautiful pale lilac in real life. 


I love switching my phone cases regularly to match the season or just how I feel at the time..


Another thing I love about this phone case is that the design carries on around the sides. I really don't like it when a phone case is pretty on the back and the sides are just blank..




Iconemesis is an online shop which makes phone cases to fit the iPhone 3 and 4. They aim to 'give
you the option of expressing your individuality through your case.' 


They definitely fulfil this aim as they have around 40 different designs which cater to everyone's style.


Personally, I don't think this is the last time I'll be purchasing cases from them. They are really good quality and I feel like the case is really protecting my phone, unlike some cases I've had before..


If and when I purchase more cases, I absolutely love this Cats caseBushy Baby case and the Fifi Lapin Teacup case.


iPhone 3 cases are £19.99 and iPhone 4 cases are £24.99.


The lovely people from iconemesis have offered my readers 25% off all cases on their website until the 7th February at 11.59pm using the discount code: 

PFM25



Thanks for reading,

Pin It

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...